Meet the girl with the "J" Name! (week #2)
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Julianna (Julie-anne-a, not Julie-on-a) You might think it's a little strange that I stress the pronunciation of my name however, no matter how hard I try everyone still manages to get my name mixed up! I've been refered to as Juliet, Jessica, Jennifer, Julianne basically any female J name you can think of I have been called! Now that we're on a first name basis let me tell you a little bit more about my story. I graduated from LCCC with a degree in Commercial Art Graphic Design/Advertising in May of 2021. My plan afterwards was to continue on to a 4 year school and get my bachelors. I had decided on a school and one of my professors was nice enough to set up a meeting with myself and the head of the art department at said school. When the time came for the meeting I could tell that the school and myself were not going to be a good match. After this I was lost and did not know what to do, I didn't want to move away from home at that...
Comments
Post a Comment